Random blog site for all to enjoy

Forums

Forum Home > Contests/Official Stuff > 2013 Summer Question Contest

Lily
Site Owner

Starts 6-22-2013

Ends 7-20-2013

TOPIC:

Each week from June 22 until July 20 (except July 6), a question will be asked in this thread. Answer as creatively as you can - as long as the answer is realistic and sensible. The judging will be based strongly on creativity and originality.

RULES AND REQUIREMENTS:

- You must be a site member to post in and/or enter this contest.

-Your answer must be relevant to the question

-Your entry must be appropriate, which means a) no profanity, and b) no mature content

- You live in the United States and the prize can be delivered directly to you, or can be delivered through the internet

PRIZES:

This contest will have two judges, and two winners that each receive one of three prizes.

~1st, 2nd, or 3rd place

- Select one of the following: Single lineart (meaning no color, no shading) of any topic; A Dream Pokemon with specific stats for your Pokemon game; A separate page on Weekly Lily just for you during the entire school year

JUDGING:

/100 points total

/25 points total per question

/20 points for creativity per question

/5 points for answering the question realistically and sensibly

-5 points for last-minute answers

HOW TO ENTER:

Reply to this thread (making sure you are logged in), and answer the question. :)

Post your entry in this forum topic. If you have any problems with posting your answer or anything else, feel free to contact me and ask. Good luck to all who enter!

--

Loving updating. <3 Not really.

But I love this site anyway. ^^

June 8, 2013 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lily
Site Owner

Starts 6-23-2013

Ends 6-28-2013

QUESTION 1:

You are traveling with your 15-year-old friend along a secluded road on your way to a party. A 50-year-old man comes along, and your friend says good morning. The man kindly asks where the two of you are headed. What do you do?

--

June 23, 2013 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lily
Site Owner

I'm a little disappointed that no one's entered the contest so far, but... As they say, the show must go on!

--

June 29, 2013 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lily
Site Owner

Starts 6-29-2013

Ends 7-12-2013

QUESTION 2:

You are lost in a deep forest with nothing but your bag, an empty water bottle, a pack of facial tissue, and a red pen. You see no rivers or streams nearby, and noone knows where you are. What do you do?

--

June 29, 2013 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Lily over a year ago
by anonymous over a year ago
by WingedFangLover over a year ago